Is capable of maintaining a 26-inch vacuum at 60 pounds water pressure. A vacuum breaker is your safety guard against pollution of water systems. It contains no moving parts, springs, valves or gaskets to cause service trouble. Valve handle at the bottom is used to reverse the flow of water, diverting it through the hose for the trocar use or water service.
STRAIGHT LINE TROCARS
Perfect hand fitting grip, perfect directional control. Straight line flow. No joints to loosen, no threads to break. Complete with handle, barrel, cleaning rod, point and shield.
- 40-01604-0000 3/8" O.D., Working Length 16"
- 40-01608-0000 5/16" O.D., Working Length 16"
- 43-02831-0000 Point, fits 3/8" O.D. barrel
- 43-02832-0000 Point, fits 5/16" O.D. barrel
Other sizes available
INFANT, AUTOPSY AND HYPO-VALVE TROCARS
Several Lengths and Diameters available
- 41-00370-0000 Slaughter Nasal Tube
Other Post Aspirators available
CAVITY FLUID INJECTOR
Fits all standard fluid bottles. Simply invert bottle for injecting. Flow of fluid can be stopped or started, with bottle still in inverted position, by placing or removing of thumb over air vent.
- 40-00855-0000 Cavity Fluid Injector, Air Vent Control
Holds securely to table top or all smooth surfaces. Will not mar surface – handy clamp for various sizes of tubing.
- 40-06236-0000 Vacuum Base Tubing Holder
- 40-06237-0000 Magnetic Base Tubing Holder
Seven sizes for three specific needs. Tubing made of the finest materials – durable, clear plastic (vinyl) and latex rubber â€“ selected for uniformity and secure fit. Available in 10, 15 and 25 foot lengths.
- 43-03913-0000 Clear Plastic 1/4" I.D., 3/8" O.D.
- 43-03912-0000 Amber Gum 1/4" I.D., 7/16" O.D.
- 43-03917-0000 Clear Plastic 5/16" I.D., 1/2" O.D.
- 43-03915-0000 Amber Gum 3/8" I.D., 5/8" O.D.
- 43-03925-0000 Clear Plastic 3/8" I.D., 5/8" O.D.
- 43-03916-0000 Clear Plastic 5/16" I.D., 9/16" O.D.
- 43-03914-0000 Amber Gum 5/16" I.D., 5/8" O.D.
- 43-03918-0000 Amber Gum 1/2" I.D., 3/4" O.D.