CO-INJECTANT BETA FACTOR
PROBLEM: DRUGS IN BODY, POOR DISTRIBUTION & DISCOLORATION
- Drugs/medications, chemotherapy, delayed embalming, lack of proper drainage
SOLUTION: CO-INJECTANT BETA FACTOR
- Co-Injectant Beta Factor – a pre-injection and co-injection for any arterial fluid designed to enhance distribution into tissues and greatly increase clearing and drainage
- Addresses issues of poor distribution by allowing near total clearing of capillaries and blood engorged areas of the body
- A sophisticated buffer system that locks in a narrow range of pH increasing reactivity of any arterial fluid
- Can also be used with Arterial 24 Alpha Factor for Formaldehyde Free embalming
- Knowledgeable customer service team able to answer your questions. Call 800-328-0115.
- Enhanced overall embalming results increasing effectiveness for all cases
- Excellent pre- and co-injection for jaundice, discoloration and bodies with poor distribution
- Safe to use
- Confidence that products applied properly
“I was faced with an obese case that died due to cancer. I knew that the use of Co-Injection Beta factor would not only neutralize the present chemotherapy, but would help with the distribution of my arterial fluids. With the use of a lower exposure arterial fluid with less HCHO and the addition of Beta Factor I was able to embalm the body with a 21 CPF arterial fluid, Beta Factor, along with Di-San from Champion and the deceased was preserved very well with excellent color and amazing distribution. WOW.”
Call the embalming solutions experts at 800-328-0115 to learn how to better address embalming cases with drugs in the body, poor distribution and discoloration.