PREPARATION SUPPLIES (2)
Pure cotton, white, highly absorbent for general use in the Preparation Room. Packed in one pound rolls. Individually or 25 rolls per case.
An indispensable, disposable, highly absorbent non-woven cotton towel for preparation room use. Lint-free, it tears in even widths for bandages and adheres to itself in wrapping. Excellent for dusting caskets. Individually or 8 rolls per case. Dispenser also available.
Autopsy Suture and Artery Tie
Pure flax sinew thread with silk finish, grey, 6 cord.
- 43-01202-0000 1 lb. spool
Waxed Artery Tie
Quality linen thread with fine wax coating, recommended for postmortem stitching, available in two sizes.
- 43-07787-0000 8 oz. spool (425 yards)
- 43-07788-0000 1 lb. spool (850 yards)
Quality grade polyester waxed thread, strong and resistant to chemicals and moisture. Natural color, 3 cord.
- 43-14803-0000 1 lb. spool
Lock Stitch thread (Kant-Kink) white
- 43-01274-0000 1 lb. spool
- 43-00418-0000 Aseptic no eye
- 43-00419-0000 Aseptic eye
- 43-00103-0000 Grooved Director or Fascia Needle
- 43-00946-0000 Bone Separator, plastic
- 43-00584-0000 Aneurism Needle/Expander
Angular/Arterial Spring, serrated tips
- 43-01273-0000 11 3/4"
- 43-00586-0000 4 1/2"
- 43-00580-0000 7"
- 43-00575-0000 Arterial 5"
- 43-06267-0000 Artery Fixation
Other Instruments available upon request